Whole life insurance, also known as permanent life insurance, does just what the name implies – it provides protection for life. Whole life insurance also provides guaranteed level premiums, death benefits, and cash value. You remain covered as long as the premiums are paid when due.
- Provides permanent protection
- Premiums are level for your lifetime
- Builds tax-deferred cash value
- Easy application process with no medical exam – answers to the application questions help us determine your eligibility
- Eligible customers qualify for the LEVEL, GRADED, or MODIFIED Plan depending on health history
This is a summary only. Policies have limitations and exclusions, and terms and conditions for keeping them in force. Consult an agent or review the policy for full details.
Product issued in New York by SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. (New York, NY) (Golden Promise®, Policy Form #'s FELPSENY15, FEGPSENY15 and FEMPSENY15) and in other states by S.USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. (Newark, NJ) (New Vista℠, Policy Form #’s ICC16FELPUECS16, ICC16FEGPUECS16, ICC16FEMPUECS16 and state specific versions), members of Prosperity Life Group. Not available in all states; features may vary by state. Within the state of New York, only SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. is licensed and its products issued. All guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company.